Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Friday, July 15, 2011

First Post!

Wow, it's been a long time since I felt the need to have an online presence outside of an email address and a Facebook page. I always seem to have things I want to share with the Eve Online community, and never have what I feel is an appropriate venue. Thus, Combat Capitalism is born.

So, what can you expect from Combat Capitalism, and who the hell is Thansoli?? I am a Minmatar Loyalist roleplayer. So, you can expect some IC posting and fiction entries, but there will also be plenty of OOC posting. We'll cover the more interesting aspects of industrial production, and of course we'll have plenty of Battle Reports covering my Anti-Piracy efforts within The Republic. Oh, did I not mention the whole Anti-Pirate thing?? Oops.


For The Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment